NEED A JESUS ?

GOD BLESS YOU

Do you Need a Jesus ? -------CLICK HERE to watch the "JESUS" film
              
God LOVES you and offers a wonderful PLAN for your life.

God's love      John 3:16
16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God's plan      John 10:10
 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

The man is a sinner      Romans 3:23  
23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Psalm 51:5 
5Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Man separated from God       Romans 6:23 
23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 5:8 
 8But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 Corinthians 15:3-6 
 3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
 5And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
 6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

John 14:6 
6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 1:12 
12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Ephesians 2:8-9 
 8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
 9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Revelation 3:20 
20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

John 10:9 
9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Romans 10:9-10 
 9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:13 
13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
                               

Prayer of Salvation

"Dear Jesus, I believe in You. I believe You are the Son of God, that You died for my sins, and that You were buried and rose again as written in the Bible. I'm sorry for the things I've done that hurt You. Forgive me for all my sins. Come into my heart, take charge of my life and make me the way You want me to be. With Your ever present help, I renounce all my sinful practices of the past. Cleanse my heart with Your precious blood. Write my name in Your Book of Life. I confess You now as my Lord and Savior. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Thank You, Jesus! In Jesus' Name, Amen."

1 John 5:11-13 
11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.13These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Hebrews 13:5 
5Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Romans 8:1  
1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Colossians 1:27 
27To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Colossians 1:14 
14In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

John 1:12 
 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

John 10:10 
 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

2 Corinthians 5:17 
 17Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 
18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Galatians 3:11 
 11But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.


John 15:7 
 7If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.


Acts 17:11 
 11These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.


1 Peter 5:7 
 7Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Galatians 5:16-17 
 16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
 17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.


Acts 1:8 
 8But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.


Matthew 4:19 
 19And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.


John 15:8 
 8Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.


John 14:21 
 21He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.


Hebrews 10:25 
 25Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.



If you prayed the Prayer of Salvation, we would love to hear from you!
          
E-MAIL US at:        ramirolira@gmail.com

If you CALL, WRITE, or E-MAIL us, we will be happy to send you some literature that will help you grow in faith.



What  Monte Sion Ministries  believes and teaches  
  1. The Holy Scriptures ------------------------------------2 Timothy 3:16, 17 
  2. The Eternal Godhead --------------------------------- 1 John 5:7
  3. The Fall of Man ------------------------------------------Romans 5:12
  4. The Plan of Salvation --------------------------------- John 3:16, Romans 5:8
  5. Salvation through Grace ----------------------------- Ephesians 2:8
  6. Repentance and Acceptance ---------------------- 1 John 1:9
  7. The New Birth -------------------------------------------- 2 Cor 5:17, Gal 2:20
  8. Daily Christian Life --------------------------------------Hebrews 6:1
  9. Water Baptism & The Lord’s Supper -------------Matthew 28:19, 1 Cor 11:28
  10.  Baptism of the Holy Spirit ---------------------------Acts 1:8, 2:4
  11.  The Spirit-filled Life -------------------------------------Ephesians 4:30-32
  12.  Tithes and Offerings ------------------------------------Malachi 3:10, 2 Corinthians 9:7
  13.  The Gifts and the Fruit of the Spirit ---------------1 Corinthians 12:1-11, Galatians 5:22-23
  14.  Divine Healing --------------------------------------------James 5:14-1615.
  15.  The Second Coming ---------------------------------- 1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17
  16.  Church Relationships --------------------------------- Acts 16:5, Hebrews 10:25
  17.  Civil Government -----------------------------------------Romans 13:1-5
  18.  The Final Judgment -------------------------------------2 Corinthians 5:10
  19.  Heaven ------------------------------------------------------John 14:2, Revelation 7:15-17
  20.  Hell -----------------------------------------------------------Revelation 20:10, 15
  21.  Soul Winning ---------------------------------------------James 5:20

God Bles you.







Let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Heb 4:16)
_________
No appointment necessary. There is no line, you can come straight to the Lord. There is but one qualification:
It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all. (1Tim 1:15)
Jesus says, "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (Mat 11:28) The King of Glory sends out his invitation. Let's pray.
Lord Jesus, thank you for calling sinners. We are in need of your healing from our sin sick souls. Let us receive the cure- you are the cure. Help us trust in your love and receive the promise of your help. Amen.
Today's very great and precious promise
"Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners." (Mark 2:17)